Weeds | Pharmacopeia seed kit
The theme of this kit? The natural pharmacy! We suggest four of our favorite plants to prevent and relieve the little sores of everyday life.
Our favorites are:
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory and antiphlogistic
- Echinacea: immunostimulant
- St. John's wort: anti-inflammatory, skin regenerator, anti-infective and analgesic
- Monarda: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant
Another great success of the "Weeds" that encourage us to experience everything that Mother Nature offers us.
Growing advice for each plant (depth, spacing, germination, sunshine, flowering, etc.)
Descriptions, information and anecdotes for each plant
Four exclusive recipes to concoct with the fruit of your labor!
Our tips: harvesting, drying and storing.
IN THE KIT
- Arnica (Arnica chamissonis) - 50 seeds
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) - 50 seeds
- St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) - 80 seeds
- Wild balm (Monarda Fistulosa) - 50 seeds
Seeds source: Quebec, Ontario and United States